Tuesday, March 13, 2018

How to Work Temporary / Part Time in UAE

Recently some countries like Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE) allow residents to work Part Time and earn some Money which helps many residents to earn an extra income. 
  • Work: Part Time Work
  • Permit issued by: Ministry of Labour or Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE)
  • Permit Validity: 6 Months
  • Service Fees: 
    • Application Fees AED 100 
    • Permit Fees AED 500
    • Tasheel processing fees will be extra.
  • Service Time: One working day
  • Tasheel working hours: Saturday to Thursday - 8: AM to 8 PM
  • FAQ: http://gulfnews.com/how-to-work-part-time-in-the-uae
  • Website: http://www.mohre.gov.ae/en

Service Procedure:

Where to Apply?

Residents have to submit the applications to the service centers "Tas'heel" or through establishments participating in the Ministry's e-forms program

Required Documents:
  • Copy of current establishment's and the application applying establishment's trade License. 
  • Color photo with white background of the worker
  • Copy of worker's passport
  • If qualification is required (Diploma / University Degree or equivalent) attach Ministry of Foreign Affairs authenticated copy
  • Letter of approval issued by the competent authority shall be attached 
  • Copy of the contract
  • No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the old sponsor
  • A copy of the worker's visa that includes (the sponsor or establishment name) that is valid for more than 6 month

For more details about applying, service fees for Part Time / Temporary work in UAE please visit http://www.mohre.gov.ae

No comments:

Post a Comment